7.15.2012

Pinoy Readercon 2


Wow. I cant believe it's almost a year since attending the first Filipino Readercon in Mall of Asia. Loyal Filipino readers of both ages, genre, and format, this is a call. This is another chance to show your strength in numbers to support and celebrate the value of reading books.

And there is no better commemoration than to participate in nominating and voting for the First Filipino Reader's Choice Awards for Filipino works published in January 2010 to December 2011. I already made two nominations and I hope that both pass the qualification process. A new round of Filipino Friday meme is also in the works (sharks, how I enjoyed doing it last year! this one by the way is my favorite and also this one). The Friday meme will officially start on July 20 and will end on August 17, 2012.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!