7.20.2012

Filipino Friday 1: Intro

In spirit of reading I support the upcoming Filipino Reader Con 2 by participating in this newly revived Filipino Friday meme. I already introduced myself last year and I just want to share my favorite books of all time (it's true, choosing your own favorite books are not so easy).

My Top 10 favorite books of all time are:

Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco
The Spy Who Came In From the Cold by John Le Carre
The Power and The Glory by Graham Greene
Night by Elie Wiesel
Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
Barriotic Punk by Mes De Guzman
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

I prefer reading mostly Sci Fi, Espionage, Literature, and Fantastic Filipino novels. I also enjoy some Non Fiction and History books. And of course, the feast of eating books are not complete without comics!

I've been to the Reader Con last year but what do I expect this time? Nothing but better and more. Better topics, better discussions, more food, and more people to look at. LOL. I mean more people to know better.

My reading stats at Shelfari.com

See other bloggers for more of their stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!