9.19.2011

I Dont Like Mondays But I Cast My Vote Anyway


Monday again. Another deadline. Mondays always signify resurrection of work, and rushing up your tempo to beat the unbeatable. Good thing, there's always a song by the Boomtown Rats to provide soundtrack for that tempo.

The third KOMIKON Awards is near and I'm using my free time (?free lunch) to cast my vote. Reader's choice awards do count heavy so I encourage you to vote via the official Komikon Website. I'm going to post the procedures below and you can also go to the site for more particulars by clicking the official icon below. Vote now!


How to vote:

1. New users must register at http://www.komikon.org/wp-login.php .
2. After registering, check your email for your temporary password. Change this temporary password to a new one.
3. Users who have registered previously do not need to register again. If you forgot your password, click on “Lost your password?” and follow the instructions.
4. Login at the same link above. You will be directed to the Dashboard.
5. To view the nominees and vote, simply click on Komikon Awards 2011 to view the available awards for voting.
6. You can vote for up to two nominees per category. Once you have voted, you cannot change your answer.
7. For any questions/clarifications, send an email to awards[@]komikon.org .
Voting Period will be from 15 September to 15 October 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!