9.11.2009

My Current Book Sources

Book Hunters travel inside and out of the city just to fuel their fantasy and addiction in collecting books. Everytime I score a book on my Hunted List (especially those rare editions), I get an indescribable high than watching a basketball championship game seven, or catching a smile from the HR kitty cat in my office (hehehe).
Soon, I might be able to share my Book Hunting Trips here. But for now, let me share my two cents' worth of  Book Sources.


WTF 1981 by 3one



TOP BOOK SOURCES

__________
used books:

SM Southmall - Book Sale
                       - Pick a Book      

Festival Mall - Book Sale (there are 2 shops)
                    - Diplomat
Market Market - Chapters & Pages
                        - Pick a Book
Alabang Town Center - Chapters & Pages
SM Manila - Book Sale
SM Bicutan - Book Sale
SM North - Book Sale
Philcoa - I forgot the shop's name but it's @ the back of McDo
22 Maginhawa - Bookay Ukay
UP Shopping Center - one inside, the other near the Post Office junction, and another, Sarabia Optical (but this was ages ago...)
Book Shop sa Longos
Casimiro - Pick a Book warehouse



_______________
new books on sale:

Alabang Town Center - NBS
SM Southmall - NBS
SM Manila - NBS
SM Megamall - NBS
                      - Powerbooks
Gateway - Fully Booked
Recto - NBS
          - black market stalls =P
UP Diliman - UP Press


_________
new books:

Festival Mall - NBS, Powerbooks
Alabang Town Center - NBS
Global City - Fully Booked Warehouse (across the Serendra Towers, my projects!)
Market Market - NBS
UP Diliman - UP Press
Trinoma - NBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!