9.11.2009

My Current Book Sources

Book Hunters travel inside and out of the city just to fuel their fantasy and addiction in collecting books. Everytime I score a book on my Hunted List (especially those rare editions), I get an indescribable high than watching a basketball championship game seven, or catching a smile from the HR kitty cat in my office (hehehe).
Soon, I might be able to share my Book Hunting Trips here. But for now, let me share my two cents' worth of  Book Sources.

Photobucket
WTF 1981 by 3one



TOP BOOK SOURCES

__________
used books:

SM Southmall - Book Sale
                       - Pick a Book      

Festival Mall - Book Sale (there are 2 shops)
                    - Diplomat
Market Market - Chapters & Pages
                        - Pick a Book
Alabang Town Center - Chapters & Pages
SM Manila - Book Sale
SM Bicutan - Book Sale
SM North - Book Sale
Philcoa - I forgot the shop's name but it's @ the back of McDo
22 Maginhawa - Bookay Ukay
UP Shopping Center - one inside, the other near the Post Office junction, and another, Sarabia Optical (but this was ages ago...)
Book Shop sa Longos
Casimiro - Pick a Book warehouse



_______________
new books on sale:

Alabang Town Center - NBS
SM Southmall - NBS
SM Manila - NBS
SM Megamall - NBS
                      - Powerbooks
Gateway - Fully Booked
Recto - NBS
          - black market stalls =P
UP Diliman - UP Press


_________
new books:

Festival Mall - NBS, Powerbooks
Alabang Town Center - NBS
Global City - Fully Booked Warehouse (across the Serendra Towers, my projects!)
Market Market - NBS
UP Diliman - UP Press
Trinoma - NBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!