8.12.2016

Book Reviews Temporarily On Hold

I am temporarily suspending my growing list of books for review.

For authors who contacted me prior to this date (12th of August 2016) I assure you that I am committed to finish your books, namely Brydie Walker Bain (The Secret of Sinbad's Cave), Cathy Kennedy (Meeting of the Mustangs), and JJ Sherwood (Kings or Pawns). I will let you know when my review post is imminent.

Please accept my apologies because I will be giving you super-late reviews (I took the Sinbad book last year!) as my Tsundoku stash continues to grow and stares at me like a vicious predator. Once again, my apologies for the late reviews and also for authors out there with new review offers that I will have to turn down.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!