8.22.2009

Reality Check

As my current archive of unread books surpassed 50% of my total collection, I wonder if I could ever be able to finish reading them 'til  the rest of my life... I think I will never finish reading all of them and right now I concede to the fact that I will leave my books to whoever survives me in my family, and I will very much appreciate it if I can give these books to my future children and I hope also that they will accept my challenge to continue the joy of book hunting, much as enjoying reading them and ultimately manage a huge archive.

But if the time comes when they prefer to sell my collection(ouch!) it's their choice and I wish them all the luck in giving up Dostoevsky, Vonnegut, Clarke, Card, Gaiman, Le Guin, Heinlein, Le Carre', Greene, Kundera, and Eco

But while I'm still here in this part of the World, I will continue hunting for interesting books worthy to be part of my wicked archive. Searching for these books, studying, writing reviews and sharing them is a lifetime passion of mine.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments here!